Disclaimers - Please read before purchase!
Please use batteries with an amp limit of at least 30 amps.
This mod must have a married set of batteries when being operated in dual battery mode. This means you must use two brand new identical batteries which will only be used for this mod. It is best to switch the batteries between the bays after each charge. Failure to use a married set of batteries may cause severe damage to the mod and in extreme conditions could also cause harm or injury to you or those around you.
Please exercise extreme caution when using or handling Li-ion cells. They can be dangerous if used in an unsafe manner. Please make sure that you have knowledge of proper Li-ion handling, use, charging and discharging practices. Always charge Li-ion cells in or on a fireproof surface, never leave charging batteries unattended and please make sure that the charger you are using is appropriate for the battery you are going to charge. Quality Vapor LLC will not be held liable for any injury, damage or defect that may be caused by the use or misuse of Li-ion batteries or their chargers. Again, please make sure to have proper knowledge of Li-ion battery safety before purchasing this product.
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.