New Horizon Duos SubTank (top fill) Kit
Compatible with TFV8 and Melo 300 but Better
both SS and black tank set comes with a wine red glass tank for a classic sleek look.
want to change the glass color? try the replacement glass.
Duos replacement glass is available is black, green, orange, blue.
AMAZING CLOUD PRODUCTION
Love SMOK TFV8? You will love this tank even more!!!!!!
This could be easily TFV8 Killer.
Convenient top Fill.
Quartz glass tube - corrosion resistant, acid resistant, high-temperature resistant.
Coils options- Tiger 0.3 ohm (80-100 W)
Quad 0.2 ohm (80-100 W)
Clapton 0.2 ohm (90-110 W)
Octuplet 0.2 ohm (100-150W)
Internal wall of the glass is clear
external wall of the glass is colored
- 1pc Duos Sub Tank
- 1 Tiger 0.3 ohm coils and wine red glass tube installed.
- 1 extra quad 0.2 ohm Coil
- 1 pc Clear quartz glass tube
- 1 bag O rings
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.