Clearance, No refund, No exchange, No return!
Fuchai R7 Kit
It's time to transform your vaping experience with the Fuchai R7 Kit from Sigelei. The R7 may look like a robot in disguise but it's actually the new and powerful mod kit from Sigelei's Fuchai line of products. This sleek and power mod has a big fire button , as well as a mechanical aesthetic in its design that is both ergonomic and beautiful at the same time.
- Size: 88*53.5*30mm
- Main material: Zinc alloy +Plastic
- Display: 0.91〞OLED
- Wattage range: 10W-230W
- Temperature range: 100℃-300℃/200℉-570℉
- Voltage input: 6.4V-8.4V
- Voltage output: 1.0V-7.5V
- Battery support: 2*18650
- Modes: POWER/SS/Ti1/Ni200/TCR
- Resistance range: 0.05Ω-3.0Ω
- Coil supporting: Nickel chrome / stainless steel (316/317/304) / Titanium wire/ nickel 200 / TCR
- Charging support (Micro USB): DC 5V/2.5A
- Size: 24x51mm
- Juice capacity: 2.5ml
- Material: SS303+ Transparent glass
- Coil types: SM2-H/ SM2/ SM4/ SM6
- Size of the coil: 14.6x18mm
- 1x R7 Box Mod (without battery)
- 1x T4 Sub Ohm Tank
- 1x Glass Tube
- 1x Sealing Ring
- 1x Replacement Coil
- 1x USB Cable
- 2x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x Certificate
NOTE: This product is for advanced users only. Please use with caution. We will not be held responsible for any damage or risk involved in use or modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, or other products.
BATTERY WARNING: We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge in the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.