PRIV M17 Kit
The SMOK PRIV M17 60W Starter Kit presents a portable pocket-sized set, featuring an ergonomically designed M17 device with built-in 1200mAh rechargeable battery to pair with the Stick M17 Sub-Ohm Tank. The PRIV M17 implements a squeeze-to-fire mechanism, offering a single-button operation with a large lateral fire key and LED battery light indicator. Powered by an internal 1200mAh battery, the PRIV M17 can fire up to 60W of maximum output and comes with a suite of safety protections. Included in each set is the Stick M17 Sub-Ohm Tank, featuring a slim form factor with 2mL juice capacity, MTL-style bottom airflow control, and convenient rotary top-fill method.
SMOK PRIV M17 60W Battery
- Intergrated 1200mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.4-4.2V
- Maximum Wattage Output: 60W
- Direct Voltage Output System
- Single Button Operation - Squeeze-to-Fire Bar
- LED Battery Life Indicator
SMOK Stick M17 Sub-ohm Tank
- 2mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 0.6ohm Stick M17 Dual Coil
- Cobra Resin Widebore Drip Tip
- 1 * Stick M17 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2 * 0.6ohm Stick M17 Dual Coil
NOTE: This product is for advanced users only. Please use with caution. We will not be held responsible for any damage or risk involved in use or modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, or other products.
BATTERY WARNING: We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge in the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.