The HC Mascot is a beautifully designed subohm tank that uses the popular Atlantis CoilsThe stylish design has adjustable air flow, a unique chimney design to create great flavor and maintain the huge vapor production. The top fill option allows you to fill the tank by unscrewing the heat sink top cap for quick liquid refill and maximizing the fill capacity level. The stainless steel and glass combination tank is exquisitely matched with a pyrex drip tip for added appeal.
- 4ml capacity
- Stainless Steel
- Top-fill option
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- Fin-like design to dessipate heat
- Pyrex glass tube
- 0.5ohm resistance (catered for 20watt-30watt range)
- Uses Atlantis BVC (bottom vertical coil) coils
- 510 drip tip compatible
HC Mascot tank comes with:
- 1x HC Mascot Tank
- 1x Aspire Atlantis coil
- 1x Spare Glass Tube
- 1x Drip Tip
Note: Uses Atlantis Replacement Coils The HC Mascot is designed for Sub-Ohm vaping and CAN NOT be used on standard ego type batteries. You must ensure that your device is able to cope with the demand of power required to run this. We recommend min of 35a battery. Or a Variable wattage ( 20w ) minimum. Recommended wattage for this tank is 20-30W if you are using sub-oHm coils.
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.